April Campaign Partner Toolkit
Through the experience of summer camp, Camp Southern Ground celebrates every child as unique, and send them home with a mindset to see others through a new lens – one that recognizes differences as assets. One that changes the world for good.
At Camp Southern Ground we bring together kids of all backgrounds – neurodiverse, military, underserved, and children of color – to celebrate the differences that make us stronger. Through our inclusion model we ensure every child build empathy, understands differences and celebrates their own strengths to create a positive ripple effect for life.
Thank you for joining Camp Southern Ground for this engaging campaign. With your help, more than 700 children will benefit from the changing experience of summer camp.
- Camp Southern Ground celebrates differences — from unique camper’s needs to sensory-inclusive facilities design, from Individual Camper Success Plans to dedicated Behavioral Analysts. Camp is where we all belong.
- At Camp Southern Ground, we celebrate differences. When the world sees different. We see secret strengths.
- We celebrate differences and so much more. We give kids the tools and encouragement to embrace their strengths and go back into the world with eyes to see what different can do.
- “Sometimes kids just need a glimmer of hope. Camp is that healthy environment that opens you up and changes you in a powerful way. It levels the playing field and helps kids know they are capable of bigger things.” — Zac Brown, founder of Camp Southern Ground
- “My dream is that children of all abilities will have an opportunity to grow and learn from each other.” — Zac Brown, founder of Camp Southern Ground
- Campaign Homepage: campsouthernground.org/inclusion
- Donation page: campsouthernground.org/supportinclusion
*Cobranded social tiles can be provided upon request.
- It’s a Tie-Dye Party! Join us Saturday, April 29 for this inaugural event at Camp Southern Ground! Get your tickets today to join in the fun – campsouthernground.org/tiedye 💜💙💚🧡
- This April, we are excited to join @CampSouthernGround to celebrate #WhatDifferentCanDo. When the world sees different, we see secret strengths. Join [your company name] as we honor the value in being different with weekly resources and tips. campsouthernground.org/whatdifferentcando
- With @CampsouthernGround, we celebrate differences and so much more. Together we can give kids the tools and encouragement to go out into the world with eyes to see #WhatDifferentCanDo
- When the world sees different, we see secret strengths. Share your secret strength and help us change the narrative #WhatDifferentCanDo
- Inclusion is telling a child who’s always been told they can’t, that they can. Join us as we celebrate diversity by supporting inclusion. Share your gift and tag @CampsouthernGround and #WhatDifferentCanDo
Autism Awareness Day – April 2:
- Autism is not a disability, it’s a different ability. We are proud to support @CampSouthernGround to help change the narrative. Join us this month as we showcase #WhatDifferentCanDo and get kids to camp!
- Camp Southern Ground celebrates every child as unique, and sends them home with a mindset to see others through a new lens – one that recognizes differences as assets. One that changes the world for good. Donate today to send kids to camp this summer for a life-changing experience. #WhatDifferentCanDo
HOW DO I SHARE A PHOTO WITH HASHTAGS?
- Open Facebook in your browser or on your phone. At the top of your News Feed or timeline, click “Create Post.”
- Next to “Add to Your Post,” click Photo/Video. Select the photo(s) you want to share.
- Add a caption for your photo and/or simply use #WhatDifferentCanDo. Don’t forget to tag @campsouthernground!
- Hover over your photo and click “Edit” to edit your photo.
- Select your audience, then click Post.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the + sign at the bottom on your screen.
- Take or upload your photo.
- Choose to add a filter (or not), then tap Next.
- Tap “Write a caption…” to add your caption. Start typing @campsouthernground and select “Camp Southern Ground” when it pops up. Don’t forget the #WhatDifferentCanDo hashtag!
- Tap Share.
- After you tag your post with a hashtag, you’ll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all photos and videos people have uploaded with that hashtag.
- Open Twitter in your browser or on your phone. Tap the Tweet button or icon.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new photo (if on your phone) or tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting.
- Add a caption. Make sure you tag @campsoutherngrd and add the #WhatDifferentCanDo hashtag!
- Tap Tweet to post.
RULES OF A HASHTAG
- Always use the # before your chosen keywords, in this case, #WhatDifferentCanDo.
- Do not use punctuation or spaces. Keywords #shouldallflowtogether in one fluid phrase.
- Never put characters immediately before the #.
In your post(s), don’t forget to:
- Tag Camp Southern Ground
- Hashtag #WhatDifferentCanDo
- Please feel free to add a CSG donate button! Not sure how? This article may help!