4th of July Partner Toolkit
June 23 – July 6
- Campaign Page: campsouthernground.org/freedom
- Direct Donation Page: bit.ly/CSG-Freedom
- Campaign hashtag #Toastandpostforfreedom
Celebrate our nation’s freedom and those who serve to protect it.
Camp Southern Ground and our partners celebrate our nation’s freedom and those who serve to protect it.
Call to action
Toast and post for freedom. Celebrate our nation, our freedom, and our veterans by coming together and raising a toast and post for freedom. Examples:
- On your boatAround the fireAs the fireworks go off
- With Chicken Fried on the highest volume
- While you run, walk, or bike with a friend(s)
- While you’re grilling up dinner
- GIVE TO CSG: Our nation’s heroes should be celebrated and supported. Give to Camp Southern Ground to support the mental health and wellbeing of our veterans as they transition from service to life at home: campsouthernground.org/freedom
- SUPPORT OUR CAUSE PARTNERS
- After an exceptionally trying year with COVID, the military suicide rate has risen and the impact on veteran mental health is startling.
- Less than 50% of veterans in need received any mental health treatment.
- The United States has lost more warriors following 9/11 to suicide at home than on the battlefield. Among the most major risk factors for veteran suicide is social isolation.
- For those who’ve served to protect our nation’s freedom, their battle doesn’t end when they return home. Upon their return home, veterans face challenges in transitioning back to their community and families, mental health disorders, and more.
- It’s been a tough and long pandemic season. The value of community and family has never been greater after this long season of social isolation. For our nation’s heroes who have returned home, social isolation compounds the mental health challenges they already face in their transition to life after service.Celebrating our nation’s freedom is celebrating those who serve to protect it, including their families, their health, and their wellbeing.At Camp Southern Ground, our mission is to surround the men and women who’ve served to protect our nation’s freedom with community. We help our veterans overcome isolation and loneliness with a support network of peers and mentors as they find their new mission in life and for how to contribute best to the “unit” they are returning home to — their family and their community.
Zac Brown Band personal testimony
“One of the ways Camp Southern Ground is much more than a camp is by helping people that we owe a debt to, our veterans, to find their way emotionally and within their family upon their return home.”
“We offer veterans the opportunity to help care for their families… to gain some tools to take back into their family, the ‘unit’ they’re returning home to.”
“When our veterans return, we need to help bring them back home, including their minds and hearts.”
“This is not my camp. This is about the difference this place can have on the world.”
“I thank God for my life, and for the stars and stripes. May freedom forever fly, let it ring. Salute the ones who died, the ones that give their lives so we don’t have to sacrifice all the things we love.” – Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band Band
- Camp Southern Ground Logos and Branding Guidelines
- Key hashtag: #ToastandPostforFREEDOM
- Key web page: campsouthernground.org/freedom
- Instagram @campsouthernground
- Facebook @campsouthernground
- Twitter @campsoutherngrd
- Instagram @zacbrownband
- Facebook @zacbrownband
- Twitter @zacbrownband
ZBB on The TODAY Show – image and copy coming!
As the nation celebrates our freedom this 4th of July, we are proud to partner with @CampSouthernGround to celebrate the men and women who fought for that freedom. After a year of isolation and hardship, help us support veterans mental health and wellbeing. Visit (Campaign page) today to see how you can help #ToastandPostforFREEDOM
It’s almost Fourth of July! What are your plans? Wherever and whoever you are with, join us as we partner with @CampSouthernGround to celebrate freedom with a toast and a social media post for those who serve to protect it. Show your support for veteran mental health and wellbeing today. #ToastandPostforFREEDOM
(Weekend of 7/2, 7/3, 7/4)
Who are you with and where are you on this Fourth of July?? After a tough year, we know we are better together. Help us support veteran mental health and wellbeing. Join us as we celebrate with @Campsouthernground and post your photo celebrating freedom with a toast to those who protect it! #ToastandPostforFREEDOM
(Weekend of 7/2, 7/3, 7/4)
We are proud to join @CampSouthernGround and @ZacBrownBand to celebrate our nation’s freedom with a toast to those who serve to protect it! #ToastandPostforFREEDOM
Show our nation’s veterans your support. @CampSouthernGround and @ZacBrownBand are celebrating our nation’s freedom with a toast to those who serve to protect it! #ToastandPostforFREEDOM
In your Instagram stories, don’t forget to:
- Tag Camp Southern Ground
- Hashtag #ToastandPostforFREEDOM
- Please feel free to add a CSG donate button! Not sure how? This article may help!