Give a Gift That Transforms
Giving Tuesday is a Global Day of Giving, a chance for people around the world to come together to thank, help, give, show kindness, and share what they have with those in need. Looking forward to Giving Tuesday 2024, December 3, we hope you’ll join us to help create lasting impact in the lives of kids, veterans, and families.
While building began in 2011, Camp Southern Ground’s journey began long before that when summer camp changed a young Zac Brown’s life. Dedicated to connecting kids and helping veterans and families thrive, our programs deliver the transformative experiences that help them identify their unique gifts and ultimately, use those gifts change the world.
Your generosity plays a crucial role in furthering that mission on Giving Tuesday and every day. With your continued support, we will ensure as many kids, veterans, and families experience the life changing experience of Camp Southern Ground.
- $25 will provide a day of nutrient dense meals to summer campers
- $100 will provide friendship bracelet materials for 200 campers
- $500 will provide training materials for a Warrior Week session
- $2,500 will provide one Camp Scholarship
- $5,000 will bring one veteran to Warrior PATHH
- $10,000 will fund our Music Program
Thank you for considering Camp Southern Ground today. The work we do is only possible with you.