One Vision, Two Mission Statement
To provide extraordinary experiences for individuals to recognize and magnify the unique gifts within themselves and others to profoundly impact the world.
About Camp Southern Ground
In 2011, with the belief his musical talent was given for the purpose of putting more good into the world, Zac Brown purchased 400 acres of pastoral land in Fayetteville, Georgia, about 30 miles south of Atlanta, and built Camp Southern Ground, a world-class facility dedicated to serving youth and veterans.
During summer months, Camp Southern Ground is an inclusive, residential camp serving kids from varied socioeconomic backgrounds, races and religions. Children with autism spectrum disorder, learning and attention issues and social or emotional challenges come together with typically developing children and children of military servicemembers to participate in programs that challenge, educate, and inspire.
For the remainder of the year, Camp Southern Ground’s two veteran programs, Warrior Week and Warrior PATHH, help veterans find community, direction, purpose and healing during—and even long after—their transition back to civilian life. Both programs, provided at no cost to participants, start with a high-intensity week at Camp Southern Ground.
- Founded by GRAMMY Award-winning artist Zac Brown in 2011, Camp Southern Ground is dedicated to serving youth and veterans.
- Camp Southern Ground’s Warrior programs help veterans find community, direction, purpose and healing during—and even long after—their transition back to civilian life.
- Veteran programs, which run January through May and August through December, are offered free of charge to veterans thanks to generous friends and partner organizations.
- Camp Southern Ground’s inclusive, residential summer camp brings together kids from different backgrounds, races, religions, and abilities to participate in programs that challenge, educate, and inspire.
- Summer camp serves children, ages of 7 to 17, with autism spectrum disorder, learning and attention issues and social or emotional challenges attend alongside typically developing children and children of military servicemembers. Campers are divided into “tribes” that include members of each of these categories.
- Camp Southern Ground features a 12-acre organic garden that helps supply food for three chef-prepared meals a day that follow a gluten-free, allergen-free, anti-inflammatory diet for both campers and veterans.
- Branding Guidelines
- Camp Southern Ground Logos: Horizontal | Round | Vertical
- Veteran Program Logos: Warrior Week | Warrior PATHH | Veteran Programs
Camp Southern Ground
Zac Brown Band