Veterans Day Partner Toolkit
Research has repeatedly shown that a stunning number of our nation’s veterans struggle with life after service. Camp Southern Ground’s Warrior Programs ensure veterans have the resources and supportive community to thrive at home and have long term success in life, family, and community. This Veterans Day, Camp Southern Ground, Zac Brown Band and our supporters stand by our nation’s veterans – we appreciate them, we support them, we need them.
Join us by honoring the veteran warriors in your life. Post about them on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter using the hashtag #MyWarrior and ask your friends to do the same!
- Camp Southern Ground is dedicated to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our nation’s veterans.
- Supporters will be asked to pay tribute to these heroes by sharing a photo of a veteran in their life and post using the hashtag #MyWarrior
- Photos with the #MyWarrior hashtag will be shared across Camp Southern Ground and Zac Brown Band social channels.
- We are proud to partner with @CampSouthernGround this Veterans Day. When our country needs warriors, our veterans are there. Help us take over social media as we lift up and honor their service and sacrifice by sharing a photo of your warrior with #MyWarrior. campsouthernground.org/veteransday
- This Veterans Day, we are honored to partner with @CampSouthernGround to recognize our nation’s Warriors. With the challenges and triggers of this year, these heroes need our support more than ever. Help [your company name] raise some noise for our veterans by posting about them using the hashtag #MyWarrior. Share and ask your friends to do the same! We’re proud to support @CampSouthernGround and veteran mental health and wellbeing. Join us! #MyWarrior campsouthernground.org/veteransday
- Join us this Veterans Day to raise awareness for the positive impact veterans have in our communities. We are proud to partner with @CampSouthernGround to honor the veterans in our lives and support their mental health and wellbeing. Share a photo of your Warrior with #MyWarrior and ask your friends to do the same.
- Share photos of veterans or military activations in your organization:
Today we honor ____________, one of our own. ___ served in the _____ and we are proud to celebrate him/her today and every day. Share your warriors with us too! @CampSouthernGround #MyWarrior
HOW DO I SHARE A PHOTO WITH HASHTAGS?
- Open Facebook in your browser or on your phone. At the top of your News Feed or timeline, click “Create Post.”
- Next to “Add to Your Post,” click Photo/Video. Select the photo(s) you want to share.
- Add a caption for your photo and/or simply use #MyWarrior. Don’t forget to tag @campsouthernground!
- Hover over your photo and click “Edit” to edit your photo.
- Select your audience, then click Post.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the + sign at the bottom on your screen.
- Take or upload your photo.
- Choose to add a filter (or not), then tap Next.
- Tap “Write a caption…” to add your caption. Start typing @campsouthernground and select “Camp Southern Ground” when it pops up. Don’t forget the #myWarrior hashtag!
- Tap Share.
- After you tag your post with a hashtag, you’ll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all photos and videos people have uploaded with that hashtag.
- Open Twitter in your browser or on your phone. Tap the Tweet button or icon.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new photo (if on your phone) or tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting.
- Add a caption. Make sure you tag @campsoutherngrd and add the #MyWarrior hashtag!
- Tap Tweet to post.
RULES OF A HASHTAG
- Always use the # before your chosen keywords, in this case, #MyWarrior.
- Do not use punctuation or spaces. Keywords #shouldallflowtogether in one fluid phrase.
- Never put characters immediately before the #.
In your post(s), don’t forget to:
- Tag Camp Southern Ground
- Hashtag #MyWarrior
- Please feel free to add a CSG donate button! Not sure how? This article may help!